Frida – an endless inspiration for artists and painters around the world. This work depicts her life from two different perspectives –that of her body and of her mind. It is inspired by a photo of Frida, that my twin brother, also an artist, sent to me during my stay in Jersey Island. The photo had a “tear” just above Frida’s chest. I thought it to be the perfect interpretation of her “dual” life.
A giclee’ of this painting is proudly hanging at Alex Grey’s Sacred Mirror Temple in upstate New York.
• Created in 2007
• Acrylic on canvas
• Original dimensions: 30″W x 24″H
Buy a Fine Art HD Giclée Print
• Comes with 1.5” black border
• Available stretched or rolled in large, medium and small sizes. Learn More
• Printed in USA, on premium quality artist canvas
• Ships within 7 days in the USA
• International shipping available Learn More